Latest Medicare Update April 01, 2013 at 01:45 PM

Medicare Part D - Californians saving $485 million in Medicare Part D prescription drugs


Californians saving $485 million in Medicare Part D prescription drugs
The cost of prescription drugs for people on Medicare is actually going down as a result of discounts from pharmaceutical companies mandated by the Affordable Care Act, combined with increased use of less costly generic drugs, the federal government announced Thursday.

Deadbeat Illinois: Expedited pay helps smaller pharmacies
GALESBURG Pharmacies are not immune to the state s backlog in vendor payments, but the transferring of some patients to a new Medicare plan has helped smaller shops keep their doors open. Read the latest article in GateHouse Media's "Deadbeat Illinois" series.

Medicare Part D - TransactRx Physician Billing Service for Part D Vaccines Partners with


TransactRx Physician Billing Service for Part D Vaccines Partners with Physicians Alliance of America GPO
TransactRx, the nation s leading Medicare Part D Vaccine Physician Billing Service, today announced it has entered into a co-marketing relationship with Physician s Alliance of America (PAA) one of the nation s largest vaccine GPO s for physicians. (PRWeb March 18, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/physician-medical-billing/transactrx-com/prweb10537184.htm

Californians saving $485 million in Medicare Part D prescription drugs
The cost of prescription drugs for people on Medicare is actually going down as a result of discounts from pharmaceutical companies mandated by the Affordable Care Act, combined with increased use of less costly generic drugs, the federal government announced Thursday.

The lowdown on Medicare Part D
The past couple of weeks, this column has covered health insurance for senior citizens. Medicare Part A is hospitalization insurance. Medicare Part B covers outpatient services. These two components cover 80 percent of medical costs. A Medicare supplement will cover most of the remaining 20 percent.

Deadbeat Illinois: Expedited pay helps smaller pharmacies
GALESBURG Pharmacies are not immune to the state s backlog in vendor payments, but the transferring of some patients to a new Medicare plan has helped smaller shops keep their doors open. Read the latest article in GateHouse Media's "Deadbeat Illinois" series.

Send me "Medicare & You 2008" and the latest breaking Medicare News
medicare part d Just tell us where to send the FREE handbook and your notifications:
   

Medicare Part D - Californians saving $485 million in Medicare Part D prescription drugs


Californians saving $485 million in Medicare Part D prescription drugs
The cost of prescription drugs for people on Medicare is actually going down as a result of discounts from pharmaceutical companies mandated by the Affordable Care Act, combined with increased use of less costly generic drugs, the federal government announced Thursday.

Deadbeat Illinois: Expedited pay helps smaller pharmacies
GALESBURG Pharmacies are not immune to the state s backlog in vendor payments, but the transferring of some patients to a new Medicare plan has helped smaller shops keep their doors open. Read the latest article in GateHouse Media's "Deadbeat Illinois" series.

Send me "Medicare & You 2008" and the latest breaking Medicare News
medicare part d Just tell us where to send the FREE handbook and your notifications:
   


©2006 Medicare-News.com. All rights reserved.